Our Topeka Remodeling Contractors’ Code of Ethics
As remodelers, we have a huge responsibility to our clients. Your home is one of the most important and largest investments you’ll ever make, and any work you have done on it needs to be top quality. Our Topeka remodeling contractors constantly strive to provide our customers with the highest quality craftsmanship available. But we also need to be honest and fair, and maintain a high standard of integrity. Our Code of Ethics is a set of rules that each of our Topeka remodeling contractors will follow to ensure honesty at every job.
- Before starting any working, we’ll provide you with a detailed breakdown of the cost of the job.
- We’ll always provide a written schedule for the progress of our work.
- If a building permit is required for the job, we’ll secure it.
- We’ll always sign a written contract that includes our cost breakdown, the schedule of the job, and the plans for the work.
- Our work space will always be kept clean, orderly, and safe.
- We’ll provide you with a list of any and all subcontractors that we intend to hire for the job.
- We will provide you with a detailed invoice that incorporates a current report of the project budget.
- We compile a booklet that contains the manufacturers’ warranties for any new equipment that we install during the remodel.
- Before your final payment, we’ll conduct a walk-through inspection with you and correct and faulty or deficient work.
- All About Topeka House Painting: Tips and Facts
The outside paint of a house can reflect the personality of the people living in it and nowadays, Topeka house painting is one of the most affordable ways to improve the impression of one’s home. However, it takes a lot of effort to do this job. One needs to clean the surface first, determine the...Read More
- And the Top Ten Commercial Remodeling Tips Are...
Update lighting fixtures to more economical and energy efficient incandescent fixtures. Remodel heating and air units to energy efficient models. When it’s time to remodel the roof, choose materials that are made from recycled products. Plumbing fixtures which are environmentally friendly can be installed throughout the building. Upgrade the business’ windows to energy efficient models...Read More