Memberships and Certifications
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment Certified Renovator – Brian Kral
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment Lead Safe Certified – Brad Passow
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment Lead Safe Certified – Edward Lufkin
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment Lead Safe Certified – Tom Stillings
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment Lead Safe Certified – Ryan Passow
- National Association of Home Builders
NAHB is a trade association that helps promote the policies that make housing a national priority. Since 1942, NAHB has been serving its members, the housing industry, and the public at large.
- Graduate Master Remodeler (GMR)
The Graduate Master Remodeler (GMR) professional designation is held by a select group of building industry professionals: applicants must have at least 15 years of remodeling experience before they are even eligible to be considered for the designation.
This program is designed to be the master level of the current Certified Graduate Remodeler designation and requires completion of five additional courses, and having an active CGR for five years or active CR (Certified Remodeler) from NARI (National Association Remodeling Industry) for 10 years.
Home owners seek GMRs because they know that these are remodelers who know how to run a successful business, keep up with current design and style trends and listen well to their clients.
- Topeka Home Builders Association
Formed in 1953, THBA represents over 280 member firms in Topeka and its surrounding counties who are committed to upholding the standards and professionalism within the home building industry.
- Lawrence Home Builders Association
The Lawrence Home Builders Association is committed to helping make Lawrence and surrounding communities better places to live, work, and raise families. We are a nonprofit trade association affiliated with the Kansas Building Industry Association (KBIA) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). We were chartered in 1995 as a local association by NAHB. At all levels, the goal of the Association is to provide safe, decent, affordable housing for America’s citizens.
- Certified Green Professional
NAHB’s National Green Building Program offers builders, remodelers, developers, and other home building professionals a variety of services to learn, incorporate, and market green building.
- Certified Aging-In-Place Specialist
The Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS) designation was developed by the National Association of Home Builders Remodelors Council, in collaboration with the AARP, NAHB Research Center and NAHB Seniors Housing Council. A CAPS certified professional has been trained on the unique needs of seniors, modifying homes so someone can live there longer as they age and addressing the most common barriers in a home.
- Topeka Professional Remodeler’s Council